Will you take hazardous waste?

Yes FarmXS does take Hazardous Waste from our members.  The farm waste we take  includes, grease cartridges, aerosols, filters, wormer tubes, udder wipes, latex gloves, dry cow tubes and foils from spray cans etc.  Please contact us if you would like more information on this service.

   HZ Bags        sgh

Please note this discounted service is charged separately and in addition to our membership fees, and is only available to members of Farm XS (South) Ltd.

On request we can quote to remove out of date chemicals, asbestos, batteries, oil cans and waste oil.  Ring FarmXS on 08455 190180 or 01793 842062 for more details

The paperwork is complicated.  FarmXS will help you with the necessary paperwork and provide you with a Hazardous Waste Consignment Note.

Most of FarmXS Hazardous Waste materials will be passed to the recycling markets, however in limited cases where this is not possible, may be sent for incineration